E-mail signature also called email signature block is a block of text appended to the end of an email message, article, blog article, or forum post.
A email signature often containing the sender's name, address, phone number, or other contact information.
Most email clients, including Microsoft Outlook, Eudora and Apple Mail, can be configured to automatically append an email signature with each new message.
A shortened form of a signature block (sometimes called a signature line), only including one's name, often with some distinguishing prefix, can be used to simply indicate the end of a post or response.
It is common practice for a signature block to consist of one or more lines containing some brief information on the author of the message.
It's highly recommended to include your URL, email address and a strong benefit for clicking on the URL leading back to a landing page where you will ask for the visitors name and email address.
• Create an email signature as a mini-advertisement of your company
• It shouldn't be too long, just good enough to peak people's interest
• The purpose is to refer them back to your website
• Make sure you contact others in your niche frequently by email
• Compliment them on their website or services
• Offer some advice or an opinion, or just ask a question
Your email signature is an improtant part of your marketing and must be included in any marketing plan. So add it now and start driving extra traffic to your business.
Budget: $25 - $100 quarterly Recommendation Link #1:
E Mail Signature Examples - GalleryClick Here For More Info About This Helpful Product, Service or Idea