Client Relationship Management CRM
Customer relationship management (CRM) refers to processes, software, and systems that help an organization manage its relationships with prospects, customers, distribution channels, call centers, and suppliers.
Well-executed CRM improves business intelligence, internal and external communications, operations, customer and employee retention, resulting in increased customer loyalty and improved profitability.
A CRM system can provide a competitive edge and distinguish a good business from an amazing and successful business.
CRM can be based upon a single software application or a suite of applications that integrate all customer-facing, front-office and back-office functions. While software provides the data framework, careful integration of strategy, business processes, workflow, and analytics are essential for a successful CRM implementation.
Examples of what CRM will include are:
- Simplify the recording of customer information, sales records, employee tracking and management accountability.
- Helping an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best customers, manage marketing campaigns and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Assisting the organization to improve telesales, account, and sales management by optimizing information shared by multiple employees, and streamlining existing processes (for example, taking orders using mobile devices)
- Allowing the formation of individualized relationships with customers, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing profits; identifying the most profitable customers and providing them the highest level of service.
- Providing employees with the information and processes necessary to know their customers, understand and identify customer needs and effectively build relationships between the company, its customer base, and distribution partners.
Every business must include CRM in their advertsing, business and marketing plans. It's crazy to think you can have a relationship with clients without managing their information.
Budget at least 2-3hours a week for CRM
$50 -200 a week
Description provided By: Greg Knapp
ACT! Guru, ACT! Certified Consultant + ACT! Premier Trainer Recommendation Link #1:
AspenTech Consulting Group, Inc.
471 W. Ann Arbor Trail
Plymouth, MI 48170
Recognized by Sage Software as one of the top 5 ACT! Consultants in the country!
Recognized by Sage Software as one of the top 5 ACT! Consultants in the country!Click Here For More Info About This Helpful Product, Service or Idea